Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 4

I really wish I had something interesting to write about from the days events, but alas nothing is coming to my mind.  Well that's not entirely true.  I have one thing on my mind and you guessed it...its food.  I don't think I ate enough today (completely not intentional, but a bad idea nonetheless) therefore my blood sugar is extremely low which has put me in quite a rotten mood.  I'm also exhausted both physically and mentally and need some much needed sleep.  In following with my goal to blog everyday of this challenge I didn't want to skip tonight so here I sit typing away getting more ornery and wishing I were curled in a little ball under my blankets in my bed.
I feel like this week so far has been a bit of trial and error.  What can/should I eat?  How much can/should I be eating?  I haven't quite worked out these very important details and unfortunately am suffering the consequences tonight.  I'm keeping my head up though and reminding myself that tomorrow's a new day.  I'll have a more positive upbeat attitude, and will definitely eat more (within reason of course) tomorrow.
4 days down, only 86 more to go.

Until Tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment